HITS upgrading to dvb s2 technology

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A few years ago here in wv, if you stopped at Exxon for fuel, they had two prices on the pump. The credit price was a few cents higher per gallon. This was using their own card "Exxon". Now Exxon charges the same price. I will assume instead of giving cash customers a break, they are just charging the credit card price across the board.

A few years ago here in wv, if you stopped at Exxon for fuel, they had two prices on the pump. The credit price was a few cents higher per gallon. This was using their own card "Exxon". Now Exxon charges the same price. I will assume instead of giving cash customers a break, they are just charging the credit card price across the board.

I have people in my family that own gas stations. and Yes you hit the nail on the head.

One of the gas chains around here used to have a slogan in their TV commercials that said... "Cash or credit, same low price". Those of us who knew what the merchant agreement said laughed at that.

If it was Jay Leno's version of "truth in advertising"... they would've said "Cash or credit, same low price... because we got nailed by Visa and can't do it the other way anymore".

Big companies sometimes test the limits of their agreements too. I'll say it again, just because you see someone doing it...

Glen/C-Band ForNever is in direct violation of the Visa/MC merchant agreement. This I know for sure. My gut tells me that PayPal has similar policies. If so, he's in violation of with them too.

Cheers

Here in Connecticut a number of Gas stations have separate cash and credit prices.

I have noticed however that stations that have tried this have gone back to having the same price for cash and credit, as once they split into two prices nobody purchased gas their anymore.
some stations here in Vegas still have 2 prices. some do not take credit. big issue here. good reason to have 5% off gas card.
now a gas thread lol

well I was at Aldi today and the "Dollar World" store in the same strip mall had a sign on the door with all 4 cc logos on it and it clearly stated

"any purchase under 10.00 will be subject to a .25 fee. Any amount over $10 will not be subject to this fee"

There are a few small convenient stores in my area that state that if you use the state food cards that you must purchase a minimum of $5 worth of groceries.

Boy this got way off topic here.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Fellas... I want some C band programming.... not Credit Cards 101

Looks like you will be getting pizza or cable. Maybe hang onto your DSR-922's cabinet and put the internals from a pizza receiver in it. Place it on the tv and voila! C band.

You could also mount a circular lnbf on the big dish and move it with a v box between 110 and 119.

Looks like you will be getting pizza or cable. Maybe hang onto your DSR-922's cabinet and put the internals from a pizza receiver in it. Place it on the tv and voila! C band.

You could also mount a circular lnbf on the big dish and move it with a v box between 110 and 119.

Have you ever been accused of being the life of the party?

Last edited:
This section always goes way off topic.
I think it's because C-Band and 4DTV are so far out of main stream anymore that those that still own the big dish don't really care if they follow the main stream or not. That's what makes this section more special than any forum I have ever been on.
Boy this got way off topic here.

Who wants to bet glen tech releases a receiver this year. I've seen it its real lol. Best receiver ever made. Can't even redo maps right but is gonna sell a subscription receiver that is also the best fta receiver. Why didn't someone think of this before now. Hoo boy. Lol

The C-Band ForNever store proudly presents the next generation in C-Band satellite receivers. The all new Fortec Ultra HD designed especially for the C-Band ForNever client.

Receive outstanding programming and picture quality from this time tested... ahem, brand new receiver designed with the C-Band ForNever client in mind. Once you donate the appropriate amount to our cause, you will be put on the list of people who may qualify to purchase this wonderful receiver once we have it in stock.

Those who donate the most will be the first to be allowed to purchase the receiver. So donate early and often!!

Your new receiver will include the Fortec Ultra Maps designed with our special software. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. We sell only the highest quality products to our clients, unlike some other imitators out there. Others sell you a receiver and expect YOU to keep up with the channel changes. But when you become a C-Band ForNever client, we will take care of you.

Those who donate the most will be the first to be allowed to purchase the receiver. So donate early and often!!

Anytime a channel changes parameters or locations, or channels are added or taken away, just send your receiver back to us and we will (for a small fee) reprogram it and send it back to you. No more fuss... we'll take care of everything.

We will provide almost everything you'll need for your new receiver. However, you will be responsible to obtain your own composite to HDMI adapter. Once you get your new Ultra receiver all set up, you will be given a special email address where you can tell us what channels you would like to subscribe to. This is where our special proprietary system comes in.

Here's how it works...

You email us the channels you would like to view. We will send you a return email instructing you to donate the appropriate amount. Once your donation is verified, we will forward your channel request to the providers. They will turn off the encryption on the channels you requested (or they won't). At that point, you will (or won't) be enjoying the best quality that the Fortec Ultra HD has to offer! And that's no lie!!!

The pricing is $620 for the receiver, $26.60 for shipping, and $19.40 for a 3% upcharge (only if you pay with a credit card, PayPal, check, Western Union, or cash). We'll let you do the math on your ticket total. Once you add it all up and get your total... we're pretty sure you'll know who to remit payment to.

So become an C-Band ForNever client today!!!

Last edited:
OMG does that mean I get to see the masters in HD?? Dang I gotta get rid of the pizzas LoL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts