HITS upgrading to dvb s2 technology

Status
Please reply by conversation.
"The C-Band ForNever store proudly presents the next generation in C-Band satellite receivers. The all new Fortec Ultra HD designed especially for the C-Band ForNever client."
I thought this was one of the best "celebrity" roasts I've seen in a long time. Really, how could anybody be offended? My wife thought it was a clever post and giggled when I showed it to her. And she doesn't really know what it's all about. Even glenn probably got a chuckle from this. What's happening to America when you can't even rib somebody anymore? I thought this post was cleverly written and funny and didn't harm anyone.

I certainly was not offended, but just curious as I do not have access to the "Private Forum" where the additional product information is supposedly posted.

Strange way to promote the next generation receiver.... Hide it in a private forum!!! ;)

I certainly was not offended, but just curious as I do not have access to the "Private Forum" where the additional product information is supposedly posted.

Strange way to promote the next generation receiver.... Hide it in a private forum!!! ;)
Neither do I. I was "Forever Banned" , see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts