Is it just me or is Press TV having significant and constant issues with audio and video drop outs o

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvwatchingdude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
Is it just me or is Press TV having significant and constant issues with audio and video drop outs on Galaxy 19 97w?

If people can please check their signal, I would truly appreciate it, if you would let me know.

THANK YOU!

I don't watch it for long periods, but I've not noticed any problems like that other than their audio level is always higher than Al Jazeera. How long would I need to monitor before I might hear these dropouts?

:eek: On my AzboxMe the audio is not working, but on the MicroHD the audio works fine. All other channels on that MUX have audio except for Press TV on the AZBoxMe.

Working here on the microHD. Funny....both last night and right now the documentary of the Koch brothers is on. Anyway, no audio problems on that :)

Was totally blank (no sound even!) for me on the AZBox Ultra. Did a re-scan, and believe the Audio PID changed (from 7846 to 7862). However, still no video or audio. Went and checked the PIDs and noticed that Press TV showed a PCR of 8190 (most others on the transponder have a PCR PID the same as the Video PID). Manually entered a channel with the following: PMT: 106, SID: 106 (both a random number, not already on the transponder), PCR: 7842 (not 8190), V: 7842, A: 7862 (both MPEG-2). Getting video and audio now! Very strange!

i guess the drop outs are instantly noticeable. hmm, must be a problem with my equipment. I recently removed a reciever from the next room, and now the coaxial cable is plugged into nothing. could this be the cause that the other receiver is getting video and audio drop outs. because one reciever in the next room is unplugged? is that possible? i am buying a new receiver shortly anyway...

Strange! On the AzBoxMe, Audio is back on PRESSTV. I didn't do anything different. :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.