Status
Please reply by conversation.

doktorofsat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 30, 2009
QTH: 47°55?43?N 23°53?33?E
Let me introduce the biggest european DX -er ever: DX Bozoth

He speak and write only in hungarian , and I used to talk with him on Skype.He ask me to shortly present him on boards where other DX-ers and satellite freaks are
smiler.gif

He is retired, aged 63,real name Toth Laszlo, with QTH: Hungary, Puspokladany 47° 19' 0" N ; 21° 7' 0"E

He used to write reports on flysat (Dx Suvi) and lyngsat (DX Bozoth)
Bozoth like very much the C band receptions.This year his dreams come true, he managed to build a high tower (~9m) and on the top instaled a 5m cassegrain prim focus dish.
With this dish he managed to receive Paksat , Thaicom and other fringes.Only the H polar tp from Astra 2D are imposible to get with the dish!Bozoth also have a 3,7m Andrew motorised dish , and other smaller dishes like 1,8m Kathrein and others.
An 4,6m "Scientific Atlanta" dish is pointed at Thaicom, Thaicom being Bozoth's favourite sat , he receive all the tp!!Also he invented many types of polarmounts (take a look at 5m dish polarmount, all homemade by Bozoth
cool.gif
).In his workshop he make real miracles like modifying an egis motor (see in photo) .He also help other hungarian freaks , instaling dishes and polarmounts!

Best regards
DoktorOfSat

I'll upload a series of cool pictures soon!

Moments of great succes , worth more than one million $ for a real sat freak:up

The instalation is over

Paksat 38E reception extreme DX for eastern hungary

Nice&cool sighting of the dishes:D

Awesome...I would be so dead. I know my wife would choke me in my sleep and would claim temp insanity and get away with it, saying, "did you see my frigging house!!???"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)