E* NHL Hockey Playoffs HD Plans

And which channel is VS HD on?? It does not show up in my guide yet??

Last year I think the VSHD feed was shown on NHLHD which used to be 9463.

Not sure on this year though if it will be on. Although, an earlier poster said they received an email from E* that stated they would be carrying the VS HD feed for the NHL playoffs.

Wings Fans.....Here is what Round 1 will look like

Game 1: April 12 – 7pm – Versus Channel

Game 2: April 15 – 1pm – NBC

Game 3: April 17 – 8pm – Versus Channel

Game 4: April 19 - TBD – Versus Channel

Game 5: April 21 – 3pm – NBC

Game 6: April 22 - TBD – Versus Channel

Game 7: April 24 - TBD – Versus Channel

I don't see channel nhlhd on my guide channel 9463 It is not there? I have mpeg 4 622 sat 61.5 Is nhlhd on 129? Go wings

I don't see channel nhlhd on my guide channel 9463 It is not there? I have mpeg 4 622 sat 61.5 Is nhlhd on 129? Go wings

Word has it that Versus will be blacked out in the home markets. I'm not sure if there is any truth to this. If so, i'd hope FSN would carry it then.

And throughout the year, any NHL CI Games in HD were on 9647

Word has it that Versus will be blacked out in the home markets. I'm not sure if there is any truth to this. If so, i'd hope FSN would carry it then.

Last year my local market got the RSN feed and the VS feed for the earlier round games. I wonder why it would be different this year. I hope it isn't blacked out if they have an HD feed available. SD feed I would care less.

Either way, hoping to see that NHLHD channel or equivalent show up sooner than later in my guide.

I also wonder if they will show a lot of games for the 1st two rounds on 9647. Hope so

For Pittsburgh Fans, I just read that Versus and NBC will have the 1st round. Apparently the first article I read was wrong. I definately have to move up my package now. I hope Dish comes through with the HD.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07099/776390-61.stm

Games 1,3,4,5,7 - Versus
Games 2, 6 - NBC

Pittsburghpenguins.com has their schedule updated now, they are showing FSN with all games except the NBC covered games.

Ducks/Minnesota TV Schedule in Greater L.A. Area

They finally posted the schedule - nothing is showing up in the EPG yet.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DUCKS VS. MINNESOTA WILD FIRST ROUND SCHEDULE[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Game[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Date Venue Time (Pacific) TV
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 Wednesday, April 11 Honda Center 7:30 p.m. FSN WEST
2 Friday, April 13 Honda Center 7:30 p.m. KDOC
3 Sunday, April 15 Xcel Energy Center 5 p.m. FSN Prime Ticket
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 Tuesday, April 17 Xcel Energy Center 6 p.m. KDOC
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5* Thursday, April 19 Honda Center 7:30 p.m. FSN PRIME TICKET
6* Saturday, April 21 Xcel Energy Center TBA TBA
7* Monday, April 23 Honda Center 7:30 p.m. FSN Prime Ticket
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* if necessary[/FONT]

P.S. Detroit fans...be gentle...I'd be shocked if Calgary beat you this year the way they limped into the playoffs...
spacer.gif
http://www.anaheimducks.com/inc/adClicks.php?id=20
spacer.gif

New TV Update for Sens/Pens Playoff Schedule:

-The Penguins' playoffs games against the Ottawa Senators will be televised on FSN Pittsburgh or NBC.

-FSN will carry the first, third and fourth games, and the fifth and seventh, if they are necessary.

- NBC will carry Game 2 and, if necessary, Game 6.

-Although Versus, the NHL's cable partner, will carry as many as four Penguins-Senators games, those games will be blacked out in the Pittsburgh market.

*Per Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Since this is in the Dish HD Discussions thread, I'll ask this question again:

Are we going to be able to watch the VERSUS HD Games on Dish Network?

I believe by the lack of responses, nobody knows a definite answer. You should try to email your question to Dish Network.

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING VS. NEW JERSEY DEVILS

2007 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS – First Round Regional Television Advisory
Games 1-3 to air on Sun Sports & Game 4 on FSN Florida

TAMPA – Sun Sports will produce and televise (on either Sun Sports or FSN Florida) all games featuring the Tampa Bay Lightning vs. the New Jersey Devils in the first round of the 2007 Stanley Cup Playoffs (in the Lightning’s TV territory only – Northern and Central Florida). Specifics on coverage for the if necessary Games #5-7 will be announced at a later date.

Games #3 and #6 (if necessary) will be produced in high definition (HD) and distributed to HD customers of participating cable and satellite providers throughout Northern and Central Florida. HD production trucks are not available for the other games in this round.

Sun Sports’ Tampa Bay Lightning telecast team of Rick Peckham (play-by-play), Bobby “The Chief” Taylor (analyst) and Paul Kennedy (host) call the action live from the St. Pete Times Forum and the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ.

All telecasts, both home and away, will include the half-hour “Lightning Ice Time” pre-game show, hosted by Kennedy, and live post-game coverage from site. For all home playoff games televised on Sun Sports or FSN Florida, the network will set-up outside the St. Pete Times Forum, enabling fans to watch on-site, and Kennedy will be joined by former Lightning center Brian Bradley. Other special guests are expected to stop by and join in the pre-game shows as well during the course of the playoffs.

ON SUN SPORTS:
Thursday, Apr. 12, 7:00pm “Lightning Ice Time” with host Paul Kennedy (LIVE)
Thursday, Apr. 12, 7:30pm NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game #1:
Tampa Bay @ New Jersey (LIVE), followed by live postgame coverage

Note: FOR SATELLITE VIEWERS ONLY: On DirecTV, this game will air on alternate sports channel 635. DISH Network alternate sports channel assignment is TBA.

ON SUN SPORTS:
Saturday, Apr. 14, 6:30pm “Lightning Ice Time” with host Paul Kennedy (LIVE)
Saturday, Apr. 14, 7pm NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game #2:
Tampa Bay @ New Jersey (LIVE), followed by live postgame coverage

ON SUN SPORTS:
Monday, Apr. 16, 6:30pm “Lightning Ice Time” with Paul Kennedy & guest Brian Bradley (LIVE)
Monday, Apr. 16, 7pm NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game #3 (Available in HD)
New Jersey @ Tampa Bay (LIVE), followed by live postgame coverage

Note: FOR SATELLITE VIEWERS ONLY: On DirecTV, this game will air on alternate sports channel 635. DISH Network alternate sports channel assignment is TBA.

ON FSN FLORIDA:
Wednesday, Apr. 18, 6:30pm “Lightning Ice Time” with Paul Kennedy & guest Brian Bradley (LIVE)
Wednesday, Apr. 18, 7pm NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game #4:
New Jersey @ Tampa Bay (LIVE), followed by live postgame coverage

Note: FOR SATELLITE VIEWERS ONLY: On DirecTV, this game will air on alternate sports channel 665. DISH Network alternate sports channel assignment is TBA.
Schedule Subject to Change.

I hope FSN doesn't carry any wings games during the playoffs. Their SD PQ is bad. VS SD is much better, but hoping it shows up in HD.
Redwings, your previous schedule post did not show any games on FSN. Hope it's true.

I hope FSN doesn't carry any wings games during the playoffs. Their SD PQ is bad. VS SD is much better, but hoping it shows up in HD.
Redwings, your previous schedule post did not show any games on FSN. Hope it's true.
no wings are on fsn :( look in the guide we need fsn hd!!! dish is cheap!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)