E* NHL Hockey Playoffs HD Plans

360 channels... RSN locals?

I see the online guide shows a handful of RSN HD's in the 360-370 channel range - PrimeHD, FSNRMHD, FSNWHD, etc.

Does anybody know what these are?

I'll be heading home in an hour and would love to be able to see at least some of the RSN's in HD even if it's just for playoffs. But I'm sure it's just wishful thinking.

looks like there is an NHLHD channel on ch. 9463... unfortunately, you have to have versus in order to have the channel, even if you have the center ice package - kind of sucks...

VS. is available if you have america's top 250 package...

what is everyones opinion on the best way to get VS, just temporarily, while the playoffs on going on?

looks like there is an NHLHD channel on ch. 9463... unfortunately, you have to have versus in order to have the channel, even if you have the center ice package - kind of sucks...

VS. is available if you have america's top 250 package...

what is everyones opinion on the best way to get VS, just temporarily, while the playoffs on going on?

Just bump up your package - that's what I did. It's only for a couple of months and well worth the $ IMHO - especially with the HD.

I'm in Pittsburgh. The game is on Fox Sports Pittsburgh in SD. The game is shown in my guide on NHLHD but is blacked out.

Where's the freaking Pittsburgh Defence on thtat goal?

I understand not wanting to touch anything, don't want to loose a second, maybe during intermission, I'll reboot the reciever.

Just bump up your package - that's what I did. It's only for a couple of months and well worth the $ IMHO - especially with the HD.

how much more is that going to cost? the wife already is not very happy with the tv/satellite package we have.... :)

Depends on what package you have now, After Hockey I always drop down to the old 120 HD pack from the 180 HD pack, now those packages have changed, but it was a $10.00 difference in price when I did it last year.

Where's the freaking Pittsburgh Defence on that goal?

I understand not wanting to touch anything, don't want to loose a second, maybe during intermission, I'll reboot the reciever.

Without rebooting, you could try Menu> System Setup> Dolby Digital>
then try toggling between "RF Mode" and "Line Mode" to see if it helps.

GOAL OTTAWA! (Hey - they keep scoring while I'm writing...)

how much more is that going to cost? the wife already is not very happy with the tv/satellite package we have.... :)

It'll probably cost you a grand total of $25 (factoring in a little over two months, plus the $5 charge to back it down to AT 200 afterwards (of course, it'll be more if you have a lower package).

But hey, just hit the wife on the head with your Molson Canadian bottle and do it...oops, that's probably why I'm 44 and still single...:D

haha - nice.....

well, currently i have the at 100+ package, which is 39.99...

the 250 package is 52.99.... so 13 extra bucks a month, give or take the prorate....

how much would the charge be to downgrade? also, does it affect the contract I am in?

haha - nice.....

well, currently i have the at 100+ package, which is 39.99...

the 250 package is 52.99.... so 13 extra bucks a month, give or take the prorate....

how much would the charge be to downgrade? also, does it affect the contract I am in?

Ok, sorry - your cost would be a bit higher. It's just $5 to downgrade. I can't see how it would affect your contract, but it might be worth asking a CSR just to be sure.

And jldhawk, I wrote this during a commercial so Ottawa can't score again - just for you. :p

Looks like FSN is going to carry the Wings games here in Detroit. Which should mean VS HD blackout and crappy FSN SD picture. May have to try and catch it on CBC out of Windsor for a better SD pic. Will those with the CI package have it blacked out if FSN carries a game?

Looks like FSN is going to carry the Wings games here in Detroit. Which should mean VS HD blackout and crappy FSN SD picture. May have to try and catch it on CBC out of Windsor for a better SD pic. Will those with the CI package have it blacked out if FSN carries a game?

My guide is not showing any feeds for the Detroit/Calgary game in the CI channel block. I do see it on VS for tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)