E* NHL Hockey Playoffs HD Plans

Since this is in the Dish HD Discussions thread, I'll ask this question again:

Are we going to be able to watch the VERSUS HD Games on Dish Network?

The only thing we know as "fact" at the moment, is that Versus will carry ALL playoff games in HD.

I have not yet gotten a response from Dish yet, as to their plans to carry Versus in HD, and since it hasn't been posted in this thread, I don't believe anyone else here has either.

Is this Versus channel a seasonal thing? I get the FSNFL hd channel so I should get some of the games there. I guess I'll know tonight.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

The answer is here! According to the front page of this site:

Hockey Playoff in HD
SatelliteGuys.US has learned that Dish Network will be offering the Playoff games from Versus in HD on channel 9463 to those with the Dish HD package who also subscribe to the AT 250 package.

:cool:

Great news! Go Minny! Beat the Quacks!

Think I will also pull for Pitt although I don't much like their chances to get by Ottawa. We'll see. And pulling for Sabres too.

/my team is out :(

Someone in Pittsburgh RSN Area

Can you please report in tonight if you have the VS HD feed and your RSN feed to choose from. Last year we got both. But this year there are those rumors of the VS feed being blacked out during the game for the local viewers, forcing them to their RSN.

Thanks in advance

Not surprised Versus isn't showing any Tampa vs. NJ games since not even their fans go to their games. VS hockey coverage is a disaster anyway. But I'm not complaining. Any hockey in HD is a good thing. At least I can watch other series in HD on off nights.

Thanks Dish for VS in HD!! Now can we have it fulltime and RSN's too? I know....baby steps!

Oh well, maybe "the FUTURE leader in HD" directv will have all the HD channels next season....then i'll simply switch. too bad theyre only the "future" leader:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)