EA Active 2 on PS3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I started the program yesterday and was hoping to do some walking, running, or biking today. It appears you cannot do any activities except within your workout program and within your schedule. Is this true? I cannot choose a single activity to just do something? If so, that is a major flaw. Any advice appreciated.

I've used this program off and on quite a bit over the past year, and in fact, going back to it just this morning--after doing Move Fitness for two months--I said to myself that it's really lame you can't just do a single exercise, that is, without creating a custom workout program--which is what you'll have to do.

Outside of the 3 and 9-week programs, there are actually a few other ways to do workouts, including creating your own custom workout, doing a trainer predesigned workout (there's 18, I believe), or doing a trainer generated workout, which comes out a bit different every time depending on your filters.

I haven't even done a 3 or 9-week program since the first three months I've had this.

Zookster said:
I've used this program off and on quite a bit over the past year, and in fact, going back to it just this morning--after doing Move Fitness for two months--I said to myself that it's really lame you can't just do a single exercise, that is, without creating a custom workout program--which is what you'll have to do.

Outside of the 3 and 9-week programs, there are actually a few other ways to do workouts, including creating your own custom workout, doing a trainer predesigned workout (there's 18, I believe), or doing a trainer generated workout, which comes out a bit different every time depending on your filters.

I haven't even done a 3 or 9-week program since the first three months I've had this.

Thanks. That is a serious flaw. I am on the 3 week cardio warmup plan and I am mostly pleased. There are some faults though:

1. Boxing - guy swings when you do not
2. Not every band exercise registers

The exercise that always gives me problems (still) is split squats. Almost every other one I've gotten to register properly by checking the positioning of the sensors, making slight adjustments to my body position, and making sure I'm doing the exercise properly (or at least the way the program wants me to do it). And yes, boxing can be a bit twitchy.

I used to get really annoyed when reps would register until I tried Get Fit with Mel B. Overall, it was good program, but a total nightmare when it came to getting the Move controller to track your movements properly (only Move game I've had any problem with in that regard).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)