Echo Slate at 85W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeh, they changed it totally, new graphic. Must have done it in the last day or so.

Not that it really matters, but at least three days ago. I thought I was the one late to the slate party! Moved a dish last week (long term tree issue), and still tweaking the alignment, but this slate was the first thing I picked up after the move. It's even animated and fun to watch for at least 24 seconds*!

*Exception: 18 minutes if you were somewhat-to-fairly drunk while trying to tune anything after attempting to realign a dish, and this particular slate was bleeding over to 87W and 83W for whatever reason. Good luck with that... :)

If you want to see what all the fuss is about then here you go. :)

Attachments

• 85slate.jpg
    85slate.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 174
I just went to 85 yeah it is spiffy.

If you want to see what all the fuss is about then here you go. :)

Ironically, that image on my monitor looks a bit blurry..I mean compared to everything else on this forum. But since I never saw the former Echo Slate, in order to compare this to, would the conclusion then be that this slate is not as blurry, and not that it's not blurry?

But since I never saw the former Echo Slate, in order to compare this to, would the conclusion then be that this slate is not as blurry, and not that it's not blurry?

the old slate looked like an analog feed. Had tons of fuzz (think analog OTA days) and sparklies in it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)