Echostar 15 Moving to Brazil 45W

Due to gov shut down the doc isn't available now.

What the... My agency allows us to keep our servers running, even though most of us are home and forbidden even to read our mail. :rant: I'm personally on excepted status to come in and fix things that break (which happened at 3AM this morning). Of course I still won't get paid :( until we have a budget. But at least it's legal for me to do a little government work.

Maybe now with Brazil service (hoping MPEG2)...Dish will be forced to upgrade WA to MPEG4...in the process getting all MPEG2 box back & sending it to Brazil service.

What the... My agency allows us to keep our servers running, even though most of us are home and forbidden even to read our mail. :rant: I'm personally on excepted status to come in and fix things that break (which happened at 3AM this morning). Of course I still won't get paid :( until we have a budget. But at least it's legal for me to do a little government work.

We are finding that many Government websites have been shut down because of the closure. It is absurd.

You guys think Dish Mexico is MPEG-2?

They started with the refurbished 311 and 322, but have switch sinced to MPEG-4 receivers some like 211k and others I havent seen on Dish US..

They are going to have lots of capacity with no need for spot beam markets.

In their filings last spring, they said they hoped to go after the English speaking market (something like 1 million English speakers). And, the upcoming soccer event is a big deal. I think this is the first ConBrazil DBS satellite which will provide national coverage with small dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)