Elecard - Accessing Deinterlace Settings

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nhulst

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 20, 2007
After a couple of years of TSReader + VLC, I'm branching out and trying to see if there's anything I like better. I have both ProgDVB and an evaluation copy of DVBDream installed, and I'm using the latest Elecard codec. However, I can't figure out how to manipulate Elecard's deinterlace settings. Elecard has a "filter configurator" utility on its website, but the DVB apps don't respond to it, even after restarting. I can't find any menus in either of the apps that allow control over Elecard's settings directly. Can anyone help?

From memory, I think in ProgDVB just click properties and then the different codecs for the settings if there is any. It's probably specific to each player you use them in.

In DVBDream, codec settings/info can be accessed using "Options"-"Video" . Then double-clock on the codec name in the "Active DirectShow Filters" panel on that page.

DRCars

In DVBDream, codec settings/info can be accessed using "Options"-"Video" . Then double-clock on the codec name in the "Active DirectShow Filters" panel on that page.

DRCars

This worked perfectly--thanks! Still no luck with ProgDVB, though. Too bad, because I prefer that software otherwise, but it's not usable if I can't turn on deinterlacing.

I'm using the lastest version of ProgDVB Pro. File/Properties/Filters. Select the filter (codec) you want to modify.

i had been looking in completely the wrong place. Thanks!

Unfortunately, regardless of which app I run, it crashes when I change a setting in Elecard. :( Time for a reformat...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts