Electrical question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Edwin95

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Los Angeles
What is the difference on f81 connector between receiver and switch and rg6 cable between switch and lnb. I got shocked by rg6 that's connected to an f81 connector and receiver and my girlfriend told me if I'm okay and I said yes laughing and I regret not keeping those two connected wires because it was the funniest moment I ever had all I have left is the rg6 wire that's between lnb and switch.

Reactions: charlesrshell
What is the difference on f81 connector between receiver and switch and rg6 cable between switch and lnb. I got shocked by rg6 that's connected to an f81 connector and receiver and my girlfriend told me if I'm okay and I said yes laughing and I regret not keeping those two connected wires because it was the funniest moment I ever had all I have left is the rg6 wire that's between lnb and switch.
An F81 Connector is just a barrel connector. If you got shocked it's because of an electrical bad wiring issue where the receiver is plugged in or the cable or ground is shorting out somewhere

You seem to get shocked a lot-
I have a dish Network digital home plan agreement pdf from August 30 2002 there was a contact name Glenn Vastine but the business went dissolved in 2004 and I am struggling to find the technician name that came to my home theres a claim ID number don't know if that's the technician ID number. I need the installer name because the installer put three f81 connectors on the floor against the wall near drilled holes. These f81 connectors almost electrocute me when painting the walls and they suppose to have low voltage I need to find what f81 they used so that I can sue who manufacturer these f81 connectors.

So you have gone from almost being electrocuted and wanting to sue to laughing about it weeks later?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)