elevation azimuth for 72.5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mustang65

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2005
Greeneville,TN
Anyone know of a website where i might find my elevation and azimuth for the 72.5w bird using zip code? My zip code is 37818.

Yes I do need 72.5

Is there a web site that would give the elevation & azimuth for 72.5 with my zipcode 91739 ?

LA area & 72.5

Has anyone in the LA area tried to receive the DirecTv 5 at the 72.5 location? I've tried but have had no success, I'm not sure the footprint for the satellite even reaches Southern California, anyone out there tried to get the test channels, is it possible to do? What azimuth & elevation should I be using? I have 61.5 working on Dish, so 72.5 should work--- right?

jhnh said:
Has anyone in the LA area tried to receive the DirecTv 5 at the 72.5 location? I've tried but have had no success, I'm not sure the footprint for the satellite even reaches Southern California, anyone out there tried to get the test channels, is it possible to do? What azimuth & elevation should I be using? I have 61.5 working on Dish, so 72.5 should work--- right?

I am not in your area so i cant say for sure where your locals are ,but i do not think they are on 72.5 !
There is no mention of your area in any of my paperwork!

61.5 on dishnetwork and 72.5 on DTV are two totally different things so i cant imagine what you are trying to do there.......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts