Emergence

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
At least we now know how Benny managed to walk the entire length of Long Island with a gunshot wound. Now they'll just need to explain why he's waited so long to try to grab Piper.

At least we now know how Benny managed to walk the entire length of Long Island with a gunshot wound. Now they'll just need to explain why he's waited so long to try to grab Piper.

I'm still not quite sure how these "people" function, do they have all human capacities, but improved,.
So, say the can be wounded, but heal rapidly, I understand they eat normal food, and what....they have all the same digestive and elimination process......mmm..

They can NOT be differentiated from a human being, ask the doc, who had a CT scan of Piper's head, etc.

So,, I would assume these "people" also have a 100% functional reproductive system, and they can reproduce...'?

I need answers.....

This is pathetic ...
Its finally back this week and they said at the end, only 2 episodes left.

Next episode is titled :
Applied Sciences

I'm guessing the preview meant that the 2nd one was the 2 parter, on the 21st and 28th ...

So was Piper playing the little double-agent, acting like she didn't want to go home with Jo while sending secret coded messages to Mia and Gramps?

So was Piper playing the little double-agent, acting like she didn't want to go home with Jo while sending secret coded messages to Mia and Gramps?

I got the impression that she was brainwashed and we have lost her, but hopefully I'm wrong and you're right.

I certainly didn't like that ending, not a bit.

Right, so far I haven't seen a happy ending, not that I recall, happy moments during the episodes yep,

but no happy endings.

Right, so far I haven't seen a happy ending, not that I recall, happy moments during the episodes yep,

but no happy endings.
Welcome to TV in the 21st Century.

So far the population of Piperville is four (well, now three) and we have some new mysterious sea-fairing magnetic goo pirates. How are they connected?

Welcome to TV in the 21st Century.

So far the population of Piperville is four (well, now three) and we have some new mysterious sea-fairing magnetic goo pirates. How are they connected?

Like Jo said, How many more are they?

Looks like they are already infiltrated in the common population ranging in ages from children to adults.

I wish the series lives long enough to develop the story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)