Status
Please reply by conversation.

kodaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 22, 2010
North East PA
I was actually looking for a 16 LNB powered switch. This was all i could find, but doesnt appear powered.
http://emp-centauri.byznysweb.cz/product/s161pcp-w3-2030/
has anyone used it?
i use only bandstacked LNBs.
I am wondering if i am going the wrong direction on this and if perhaps some sort of inserter compatible with a digiwave 8x1 and WS international 4x1 would work (current system also includes zinwell multiswitches)?

it is an attractive thought to have a single (powered?) switch per receiver (that is before the zinwell multiswitches)

I did try a SWM power inserter, but nothing worked at all when i did . i even tried it hooked only to the zinwell multi but still no seeable change in anything.
thanks

I have one of those EMP 16x1 Diseqc switches here Kodaz and like it alot!No it is not powered..I do not use bandstacked lnb`s here but I see no reason that switch would not work with them.What is it you are trying to do Kodaz?.How many receivers are you using?.How many dish`s (lnb`s) etc?.How are you incorporating the Zinwells?

i do have about 16 lnbs, and looking at maybe more. i have 3 receivers . currently i have receiver, 4x1 diseqc to 8x1 to zinwell multiswitch for 16 lnbs. all 3 recievers same setup to the zinwells.
the powered question was to try to get my X2 to work with all this.

Best I can gather you are cascading Kodaz?.So your other 2 receivers this setup works for?.I do not have an x2 so I have no idea if that receiver has the ability to do this let alone use bandstacked lnb`s in the menu options..Which even if there is no option for bandstacked lnb`s it should still work but you will have to do the math for each freq!

i wasnt planning on stacking diseqcs. no need as i can just use something like a 22k to split and then have 32 lnbs available.
i just was looking for options.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)