ENTER HERE: Satcontrol HH Motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Moving on up...

The membership numbers are moving on up! (Seemed an appropriate comment for a dish MOVER, get it?). :D

Congrats on being the 40K member here. Let's hope you make at least $40K so you can buy your favorite toys.

That Many Members Means Teamwork

To be reaching 40000 strong means only one thing-40000 the result of plain ole fashioned teamwork with everyone sharing the good,the bad, and the yet to come! If this keeps up I can envision many more good things to come.

Without this site, I would have never tried a FTA system, keep up the good work.
And yes, I bought my dish from Sadoun!

40k - simply Wow.

I just love reading satguys, and loved buying from Sadoun - bought two 942s there a year ago and always glad to see their participation in the site!

I am very proud to say that I'm a Sat Guy. Its great to be the biggest satellite forum with nearly 40k readers. It makes you wonder how many it will be at this time next year, this time two years from now, and five years from now. Reading satelliteguys.us forums is compared to old people reading the daily newspaper, it just has to be done. Gradulations!!!!

40,000 strong. The best forum that I've ever seen! Thanks Scott, and all moderators (and everyone else) who make this possible!

An excellent source of information

Hopefully Mr. or Mrs. 40,000 will find this website is an excellent source of information for newbies on the web. I know I have found much through my membership with Satelliteguys. From Voom to FTA to C-band to HD, this website has it all for information about entertainment in yesterdays world through today and beyond.

WOW! 40,000! It seems only yesterday when we reached the 10,000 mark. How time flies. This seems to be the only satellite site left that doesn't remove posts that are critical about the services. Keep up the great work Scott (and all the staff members). This is the site I refer more people to about satellite info.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)