Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would gladly use a $200 certificate at the Dishstore and see for myself the awsome support and products I would get from them. Since my new 211 I leased a few weeks ago already went out. It took almost a week for a tech to visit and he didn't have a 211 replacement with him so I will have to wait all most another week again to get a replacement. What's wrong with this picture. Oh it's all blue

1) For supporting SATELLITEGUYS.US!
2) Claude is always prompt with orders

You rock Dishstore!!!!

Dishstore rocks mainly because of the great selection and prices. Great selection and low prices means many happy and loyal customers. Thanks Dishstore.net.

Claude is awesome!

Claude has been around since the early dbsdish/forums days (remember Metro?) . Great input, great store. We love it!!! Thanks! :up :up :up
Rob

oh, and I could use a 622 :D

Hey Claude! What's that loud sucking sound I hear?

Oh yeah, it's everybody here stepping all over themselves to kiss your... well you know. Let's just say you'll want to thoroughly clean your backside with Purell when this contest is over.

That out of the way:

DishStore.NET ROCKS! Claude always has what I'm looking for, at a reasonable price, and goes above and beyond to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.*

[SUCCCCCKK!!!!]

*only the above paragraph constitutes contest entry as i just noticed the rules and my awesome post is way over 30 words.

Last edited:
Dishstore is the best store in the net for all your satellite needs. Customer satisfaction is their number one priority and it shows. Thank you Dishstore for your hard work.

Dishstore rocks because it gives away free stuff!

Dishstore rocks because it provides superb service and it also helps make this great site possible by advertising
here

Dishnet Store Rocks

Thanks a million Dishnet Store for sponsoring the best fta forum on the net. You also have great products reasonably priced. Keep up the good work!

Winning Entry!

Dishstore understands the needs of the satellite customer and applies that knowledge through a great web site and exceptional customer service. :up

Dishstore.net Unbeatable prices. Unbeatable Service. Unbeatable Selection. Period.

(and just to sweeten the pot, I think all other women compared to Prize Goddess are just a flower in her field of beauty)

disclaimer:This line is in no way shape or form stuart628 hitting on Scott's wife, or does he compare his own wife(tara) in that as she was grown in a Greenhouse where all the perfect flowers are. This line was just meant so Stuart628 has a better shot at winning that 200 so he can get himself a new Dish HD reciever :)

Dishstore is always competitively priced, they are in tune with the latest changes in the industry, and no one beats their service. Also, they just might give me a $200 prize in a random drawing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts