Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dishstore is the online retailer with the best depth of selection for our Dish needs. They are the first and fastest to support the new items, too.

The dish store rocks because you can simply go online and purchase a receiver from a knowledgeable staff, direct, instead of having to be put on hold with a worthless Dish CSR. :D

:) So I need to say something clever huh, well thats some crazy stuff there, hmm. Yes some crazy outrageous stuff, maybe a little way out there. So you want a good slogan, yea, I suppose I could give you one, but I like making nonsensical statements that drag on with no purpose; Sort of like that Lindsay Lohan at a frat party (dream sequence); Oh sorry just daydreaming a bit. Sort of like the time I rode into the Sundance festival with that group of gay Republicans. Damn, I spend too much time watching Family Guy thanks to DishStore.net.;) :D

Dishstore rocks because they have knowledgeble staff and a full line of products as soon as they come out. If I win I will get a pocket dish 700 from them!

Dishstore rocks because I need some help with upgrading to a Vip622. With all the great references these people get, why buy from anywhere else!

Dishstore.net is a great site. I ordered my system through Dishstore and there service was great. They are very helpful, free shipping, and great prices.

Resistance is Futile

They rock for all the reasons stated and they are all cool cyborgs from the planet Satellingus. :D

Haven't bought before but by talking to Claude and others I know their expertise is second to none in the industry. Free shipping and prices make the store rock!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)