Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
pick me :)

I haven't bought from DishStore.net yet, but a $200 gift certificate would make it a nice way to start:)

I was browsing and their prices seemed really reasonable.

Rockin' Dishstore.net sets a high standard for product variety and low prices, and gives satelliteguys.us members a ready "ear" from Claude! Thanks, Dishstore.net!!

The dishstore is great because they care about the customer. When dish dropped the price of the 921 7 days after I purchased they stood behind me. Not many companies anymore care - dishstore does.

Claude does a great job the DishStore. I have bought a few things from him including my 921. Great customer service.

Dishstore supports forums like Satelliteguys and is there to respond to the needs and wants of its members, thereby rocking and deserving of our business.

:bow

Dish Store Rocks

Dish store Rocks as the best place on the Planet for Satellite help, information and supplies. Glad I found this site years back! Thanks for all the help provided here.:up

Dishstore.Net rocks because of the superb customer service they offer that's unmatched in the industry. They sold me a 522 and 2 211's below anyone elses price and I had them in a couple of days. All it takes is one phone call to ask a question and you too will see why Dishstore.net rocks.

Time for me to call again, I need to upgrade the portable setup I have for my RV.

Dishstore.net rocks because the provide people that actually know what they are talking about as opposed to the idiots at dishnetwork, they help support this awsome site, and they are giving away 200 bucks.

Dishstore.net seems to have some of the best deals around. I ordered from them last year and shipping was fast and the price was cheap.

Dishstore offers best price and service. They also support the best sat info site out there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts