Enter to Win a $50 Shopping Spree at Sadoun

I would buy a (pick one or more) and I will explain why below?

• Satellite Receiver

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dish

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Motor

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • LNBF

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Cable

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Signal Meter

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Bundled Satellite System

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Bundled Motorized Dish

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Installation Tools

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • other

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I did two orders from last month, but could can get a better C-band LNBF or box of coax cable if I win that shopping spree. BTW, Sadoun's AU9 SlimLine dish is the best deal compared with other retailers which I just got it last friday.

Hi Guys,

To spice up the contest, I added a poll as well. You can have multiple picks or just pick one.

If you already replied to this thread already, you can still select a poll option if wish without jeopardizing your entry.

Good luck to all. :D:up

Multi and Diseqc switches. It seems like all of mine have one or two bad ports. I have dishes waiting to be integrated into the household because I need more switches.

A new and shiny Sadoun PowerTech DG280B my sg2100 I got with the motorized system from Sadoun is dying . Had to take it all apart and grease all the moving parts but is going fast oh and a couple of lnbf's and.....

GeoSatPro Twin C Band LNBF

I choose this a "other" because of being a feedhorn. I want to try this on a f/D ration of .278. On this winegard dish with a buttonhook.​

Great entries and nice selection of products.

Moderators, please make this contest available to the other members of the board not only the FTA section. Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts