CONTEST!! Enter To Win - Edision OS Mio 4K DVBS2X STB from Titanium Satellite - Ends August 15, 2021

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Here is your chance to win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite including Free Shipping to US, Canada, VI and PR! $180+ value!

958245220.jpg

How to Enter: Reply to this thread and with " I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image" AND attach a photo of your satellite set-up.

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per day per member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 8/15/2021. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on August 16, 2021 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US, Canada, VI or PR. The winner is responsible for all brokerage, international shipping and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after August 15th to see if you won!
I appreciate your continued support of Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image. And my damn phone just went to the repair shop, should have it back Monday with images. Anyway for a visual, 10 foot perforated unimesh with a chaparral ortho feed, 1.2 meter Andrews on a home brew polar mount and with the original ortho feed and 2 ASC1's running them. Fed through a modded WNC 4x8 switch and sent to two TBS tuners and a Octagon sf 4008.

Reactions: Titanium
TRG, I agree, yet I am always looking for new toys. All though it would be fun to play with, I doubt that it can do anymore my PC cards do. Again, love my PC cards. but like to play, so count me half in.

Admin Note: Edited for clarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Titanium
I would like to win it and get into FTA, but I don't know of a local installer and don't have a setup. Everybody is like "it is so easy to do yourself!" Yeah, maybe if you didn't have a stroke and lose much of the use of your left
If you are in Central Arkansas, I may be able to help. At least start with ku band FTA.

Here is your chance to win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite including Free Shipping to US, Canada, VI and PR! $180+ value!

View attachment 152877

How to Enter: Reply to this thread and with " I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image" AND attach a photo of your satellite set-up.

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per day per member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 8/15/2021. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on August 16, 2021 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US, Canada, VI or PR. The winner is responsible for all brokerage, international shipping and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after August 15th to see if you won!
I appreciate your continued support of Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approve