CONTEST!! Enter To Win - Edision OS Mio 4K DVBS2X STB from Titanium Satellite - Ends August 15, 2021

“I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image”

Got the whole farm in this one I think

Attachments

• 5A164055-D630-4349-9A54-A7BBC7AA2354.jpeg
    5A164055-D630-4349-9A54-A7BBC7AA2354.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Titanium
Here is your chance to win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite including Free Shipping to US, Canada, VI and PR! $180+ value!

View attachment 152877

How to Enter: Reply to this thread and with " I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image" AND attach a photo of your satellite set-up.

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per day per member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 8/15/2021. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on August 16, 2021 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US, Canada, VI or PR. The winner is responsible for all brokerage, international shipping and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after August 15th to see if you won!
I appreciate your continued support of Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image
my 20 plus year old 6 foot dish and a diy dish mover just installed it last week, would love to win the receiver as im still using the geosatpro micro one

Attachments

• IMG_20210731_170133494.jpg
    IMG_20210731_170133494.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20210731_170144938.jpg
    IMG_20210731_170144938.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Titanium and Lee60
I would love to win one for a second tv! These boxes are the best!

Attachments

• E5B798D2-9E4A-4A52-BD92-AB9AB66CCF0B.jpeg
    E5B798D2-9E4A-4A52-BD92-AB9AB66CCF0B.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 100
Here is your chance to win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite including Free Shipping to US, Canada, VI and PR! $180+ value!

View attachment 152877

How to Enter: Reply to this thread and with " I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image" AND attach a photo of your satellite set-up.

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per day per member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 8/15/2021. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on August 16, 2021 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US, Canada, VI or PR. The winner is responsible for all brokerage, international shipping and/or customs fees.

I appreciate your continued support of Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

View attachment 152877

Small print:

i want to win an edision os 4k with tnap image. ps note, i an posting only once per the rules, dont know why i see it posted twice in the last two days

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image

Mine gets a lot of use so a second one wouldn't be a bad idea.

Image is a 2.4m offset with Ti C2PLL, pointing at 127W.

Thank you Brian for the contest!

Attachments

• 2.4dish_complete (Large).JPG
    2.4dish_complete (Large).JPG
    642.7 KB · Views: 100
Hi all,

I don't need another Edision Mio as mine has been operating perfectly since I purchased it several years ago. Any issues I did have were minor and caused by yours truly.
I just want to commend Brian for another generous contest offer.
BTW.... its amazing how a contest such as this draws people out of the woodwork. I’ve been a member of this site almost 10 years and I’m seeing names I’ve never seen before.

John

View attachment 152877

Small print:

View attachment 152877

Small print:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts