CONTEST!! Enter To Win - Edision OS Mio 4K DVBS2X STB from Titanium Satellite - Ends August 15, 2021

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i want to win an edisionos mio 4k with tnap image! Thanks Brian for the generous contest!

picture is a closeup of the 3 LNBFs on the 10ft Winegard Quadstar. C-band linear in the middle, C-Band circular on one side and universal Ku on the other side. Clear view of 30W to 121W, partly obstructed (seasonal) view from 27.5W to 133W
IMG_3944.JPG

i want to win an edision os mio 4k with tnap image.
Sorry, without including a photo of your system, these are not valid entries. Post any photo of your set-up, new, old, parts...

How to Enter: Reply to this thread and with " I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image" AND attach a photo of your satellite set-up.

just as a side note, as a fellow forum member was asking about how I mounted the 3 LNBFs on my Quadstar:
the main scalar is a basic scalar, with holes for 3- and 4-arm dishes, so I took advantage of the additional holes to attach plastic brackets for the additional LNBFs. The one for C-Band comes from a C-band adapter for micro-BUD, and the one for KU is the plastic part of a generic bracket and a piece of ABS (cut from a pipe and flattenned) to act as an extender. The LNBFs are a Titanium C2-PLL for linear C, a Titanium C1W-PLL with dielectric insert and no scalar for Circular C, and an Inverto Black Ultra Universal Ku LNBF (purchased in Europe) with its integrated scalar for offset dish. I could possibly squeeze out better Ku performance if I trimmed the Ku scalar to "open" its viewing angle.

Attachments

• IMG_3951.JPG
    IMG_3951.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: Titanium and mr3p
I want to win a Edison Mio 4K with TNAP image!

Attachments

• C2903D3C-837E-4C1F-A171-FB63A45264AA.jpeg
    C2903D3C-837E-4C1F-A171-FB63A45264AA.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: Titanium
I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image
Currently working on this setup on the ground before moving it to my roof. So far I'm getting 99W and 103W. More adjusting to do.

Attachments

• 5LNBF.jpg
    5LNBF.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: Titanium
I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image

Here's a picture of the 7½ ft Unimesh dish I'd use it with until I can get the 10 ft Channel Master installation completed.

Attachments

• 100_7220b.jpg
    100_7220b.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Titanium and Lee60
I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with TNAP image.
DSC07296.JPG

DSC07298.JPG
My Geosatpro 90 on the horizon to horizon motor and the old Slimline looking at looking at 118.8 W for the CNN feed.

Thanks for doing the contest Brian, and good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Titanium and Lee60

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)