Enter to win: Sadoun Heavy Duty DG380 HH Motor ($120 value)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Enter to win a Brand New
Heavy Duty DG380 HH Motor

($120 value) from Sadoun

Specifications & Features

• Metal Mounts & Gears Box Inside
  • Automatic Zero Backlash (Slack) Adjustment
  • For up to 120 cm Steel dish (Max 31lbs).
  • Heavy duty construction & precise technology.
  • 0.1 degree precision resolution
  • +/- 80° Azimuth Rotation angle.
  • 55MM (2.16") Shaft (42mm 1 5/8" shaft available if the winner want to substitute)
  • DiSEqC 1.2, 1.3, USALS or "Goto X"
  • Stainless Steel U-Bolt mounting screws
  • Software Limit Protection

So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to:
Reply to THIS message and write whatever you want as long as it is related to satellite TV, such as when did you discover Free To Air, How does Satelliteguys website help you with your hobby, etc.

or

Tell us what are you doing to promote and introduce others to the fun hobby of true Free To Air Satellite TV?

At the end of May 31, 2009, we will select a member randomly. This member will be notified by PM. This is open to members worldwide.

Rules:
  • Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
  • One entry per family/residence for each item
  • Multiple submissions automatically disqualified
  • Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.
  • Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.
  • Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.
  • Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies depending upon number of entries. This is a free drawing. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
  • Winner notified via email. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.
  • Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.

Attachments

• DG-380-HH-Motor%20(3).jpg
    DG-380-HH-Motor%20(3).jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 205
  • DG-380-HH-Motor%20(4).jpg
    DG-380-HH-Motor%20(4).jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 220
  • DG-380-HH-Motor%20(1).jpg
    DG-380-HH-Motor%20(1).jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DG-380-HH-Motor%20(2).jpg
    DG-380-HH-Motor%20(2).jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 207
  • DG-380-HH-Motor.jpg
    DG-380-HH-Motor.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 223
  • Sadoun_DG240_PowerTech_motor_Control.gif
    Sadoun_DG240_PowerTech_motor_Control.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
This would be for my wife as much as me! "One motorized dish instead of all these other ones...do it!"...she would say. I've been FTA-ing it for a while. Way back to the analog C band days. Without the help of lots of folks here...I'd still be wondering where all the signals went! Thanks for another great contest, Sadoun!:)

Put me in for the drawing man!

Let’s see, since I used on the last contest on how I got into the FTA hobby, I will just say how much this site means to me and how it is a tremendous help and continued help with my FTA experience!

I joined the Satellite Guys when I got my first system, a “newbie” 3 years ago! With all kinds of questions on the initial setup to questions asked about making something work the members here have knowledge, experience and has always helped me! So many members here are veterans of the old C-Band era and give vast knowledge of the hobby. Members here are helpful, insightful and are just good friends!

Don't forget the jerry rigging! If it can be done, some member has done it! Can tell you if it can be done, and most importantly, how to!!!

Even though we know the member by a screen name, they are the unseen family we never had!

The Sponsors here are tremendous in knowledge and equipment! This I feel is the BEST place for everything satellite! Period!!

Thanks for the contest Sadoun!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

I've been tinkering with FTA satellite for several years. I've been putting in for drawings on this site almost as long, but haven't ever won anything. The time is right...

yep.. MikeinBaja got it right. Out of all of the hobby sites I visit (beer brewing, electronics, etc) ONLY this site has shown to:
1) have users that are constantly available and wiling to help others, to the point of volunteering to go to someone's house & help out
2) have sponsors who so believe in what we do to have contests to give away pieces/parts to help us out!

Again, THANKS!

Well I ended up here because I'd googled "Dish" pertaining to cooking, and ended up here in this great site and hobby.

I've been a member for over 5 years now. I've learned a lot and maybe helped someone here or there too. This motor would be great with one of my primestar dishes.

I have been at this hobby for a couple of months and I am pleased with it. I purchased a prepaid Dish system from Sadoun after reading the 18-page prepaid thread on satelliteguys’ web site.

Great hobby sure can use the motor.
Thanks
mikelib

Did a search for free tv one time and sat guys website came up and its been an "obsession" ever since. Plus my SG2100 has a mind of its own sometimes and it needs replaced.

OK, missing my old SG2100 now and missing the comment from wife "You always keep scanning.. don't watch anything on tv :)"

I first got interested in FTA back in the late nineties when I bought a house with an analog receiver and 10' dish with 6 months of a sub left on the receiver. I liked finding all the feeds of football games and nascar races. Although there was a couple DBV channels at that time I never got into DBV FTA until around 2003 when I found out that I could get a few channels on 97W with a Bell reciever connected to a starchoice dish. Within a couple days of getting those free channels on 97, I ordered a FTA receiver with blind scan to get all the other channels on that sat. It just keeps getting a bit larger year by year now.

I'd like to win... I got into FTA at the right time... Just before Katrina hit our area. It was really cool to scan around and watch all the feeds from the news trucks and really see what was happening. Especially how Geraldo was fake crying on the camera. When FoxNews cut away from his feed he started laughing.

Satellite guys helped me set up my first motor with great answers to my questions and the list and what satellite is where.Satellite guys is how I found sadoun and I bought a 90cm fortec star,and have been feed hunting since then.
Thank you satellite guys and all their sponsers.

I have had the pleasure of fta for 7 years now installing 6 motorized ku systems for friends and family, I have found FTA so interesting I have gone back to school to become ELectronic Engineering Technician. I was thinking of buying a new motor since mine has been acting up for over two years nows but as a student funds are tight, hopefully I win this one and then I can try a a 2nd system in my household.

I would love to win a Heavy Duty motor. I would buy a 1.2 meter dish to go with it. And make a mini C Band setup. Satelliteguys.us is great. Without them the hobby wouldn't be as much fun.

I would mount the motor with a 1.2 meter dish, then go searching for that as of yet undiscovered KU signal. I have helped a lot of folks have the programing they want from FTA, very satisfying!
Bob

For several years I wondered about what FTA is all about. I had seen FTA receivers in the Skyvision catalogs and website, but couldn't afford it.
Then, four years ago, a friend of mine who installs C band systems mentioned to me that one of his customers had a 4DTV system for sale and encouraged me to check it out. Wow, was I surprised!!! There was a Pansat 2000v FTA receiver included, along with the feedhorn and the C and Ku lnbs! All for $400!
When researching Google for info on FTA system setup, the SatelliteUs website came up. I had seen other sites but most are on illegal hacking of FTA receivers and I ain't into that.
Satelliteguyus is the best site and the guys on that site had really made my hobby in FTA really enjoyable! I have made friends on this website, even one who, a few days ago, I found out is my coworker where I work! Wow....
I am really glad to be part of this FTA community! Sadoun is one of the best place to get satellite equipment and are great in help!
Now I own seven FTA receivers (one is a Quali-tv 1080ir), several FTA dishes, ku and C band lnbs, two SG2100 HH motor drives, and two BUD systems...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)