Enter to Win: Sponsors Super Satellite Sampler System - Contest Ends 2.28.2010

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What got you interested to purchase your first Free to Air satellite system?

I lived in an area not served with cable. Satellite was my only option FTA was the only thing available after the wild feeds on C band slowly disappeared.

After the digital change, I started looking for something else. Found Sat-Guys, an 11' BUD, 2 DTN's, 2 P*'s, a couple of receivers on Craigslist. Now all I need is for all this snow to leave so I can get serious about setting this stuff up.

What got you interested to purchase your first Free to Air satellite system?

If you live in a country where is not a good information from outside the borders this is a free way to get information from satellite transmisions
then you have many information of what is happening around the world.

Last edited:
What got me interested in FTA?

I was always interested in international shortwave radio, but got tired of the changing propagation, the noise, and other vagaries of low-frequency analog broadcasting.

Thank you all for entering the Sponsors Super Satellite Sampler System! The contest is now closed.

Robby and his team at WS International will select and announce the winner. Hopefully we will be able to coordinate the drawing and announce the winner on tomorrow night's SatelliteGuys Radio Show!

Congrats Lassar!

What an amazing prize! Thanks to WSI and SatelliteAV for such an amazing contest!

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to tonight SatelliteGuys Radio Broadcast tonight!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)