CONTEST!! Enter to Win: Titanium C2-PLL C-band Interference Filtering LNBF

5efd2fe6aa8104ae2c44d9a32efc52ed.jpg

This is my a picture of my 90cm dish back when it was aimed at 103w. I can’t wait till springtime so I can start tinkering with my FTA toys again.

UnimeshWithC2PLL.jpg
My 10' Unimesh with a Titanium C2PLL

bvbot.jpg

My 8.5' BirdView in my backyard right after I got it. (Looks like an old fashioned UFO).

bvmotorbase.jpg

The Birdview pedestal base and the motor. The motor wasn't in great shape so I had to get it working and build a position sensor for it.

bv_mirror.jpg

The Birdview setup with mirror film. When the sun hit it, whatever was at the focal point would either ignite or melt!

QuakerCantenna.jpg

The Birdview fully assembled with a Quaker Oats Cantenna for receiving L-Band

As you can tell from these pictures, I do a lot of experimenting with my dishes and feed systems. The Birdview is quite versatile for mounting various types of feeds, since I can cut a piece of 1/2" PVC sheet with a jigsaw and use it to hold any size or shape of feed. For FTA use I have a PVC circle with side by side holes for C and KU Band LNBFs. Currently the Birdview is holding a square septum feed for L-Band dual circular polarity (used by NOAA's GOES-16 and GOES-17 weather satellites).

When rainy season ends here, I plan to put a microphone at the Birdview's focal point and see how well it does as a sound antenna.

Attachments

• CanAntenna.jpg
    CanAntenna.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 271
We have two winners of the new C2-PLL LNBF 2 output model with interference filtering and free shipping.

Congratulations to brct203 and primestar31!

Please claim you prize by replying to this thread before March 21st. If a prize is not claimed by that day, we will randomly draw another winner.

Thanks to everyone who shared photos and descriptions of your satellite systems! Fun to see what others are using in this great hobby!

Well, I am very excited to be one of the winners and can't wait to start using that LNBF!

I will most likely use it to replace my C1W-PLL as my main LNBF, and use the C1W-PLL with its dielectric slab for the circular birds, mounted to the side of the C2-PLL scalar.

Thanks again Titanium for running this contest and for your generosity!

View attachment 137673 My 10' Unimesh with a Titanium C2PLL

View attachment 137674
My 8.5' BirdView in my backyard right after I got it. (Looks like an old fashioned UFO).

View attachment 137675
The Birdview pedestal base and the motor. The motor wasn't in great shape so I had to get it working and build a position sensor for it.

View attachment 137676
The Birdview setup with mirror film. When the sun hit it, whatever was at the focal point would either ignite or melt!

View attachment 137678
The Birdview fully assembled with a Quaker Oats Cantenna for receiving L-Band

As you can tell from these pictures, I do a lot of experimenting with my dishes and feed systems. The Birdview is quite versatile for mounting various types of feeds, since I can cut a piece of 1/2" PVC sheet with a jigsaw and use it to hold any size or shape of feed. For FTA use I have a PVC circle with side by side holes for C and KU Band LNBFs. Currently the Birdview is holding a square septum feed for L-Band dual circular polarity (used by NOAA's GOES-16 and GOES-17 weather satellites).

When rainy season ends here, I plan to put a microphone at the Birdview's focal point and see how well it does as a sound antenna.

Nice looking country around you’re place. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Nice looking country around you’re place. Where are you located? ...
Thanks. Yes, Roseville as primestar31 said. We have a corner lot on 6/10th of an acre with a greenbelt on two sides.

Nice views and plenty of space for the dishes. Also not far from Titanium's shop and SatelliteAV. This is the 'Silicon Valley' of FTA :)

And congratulations to primestar31 and Brct203!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)