Epix & Dish in Talks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish Network to offer Epix movie channel - latimes.com

Meg Jones from the LA Times writes about E* offering Epix.

Yeah I just saw this too on another site. They go into more detail in this article, they even mention the other hd channels coming today.

"Dish separately announced that several other high-definition channels are joining its lineup, in addition to Epix. The new channels expand Dish's HD offerings to 200 national channels. They include G4 HD, Headline News HD, History International HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, ShortsHD, Style HD and Turner Classic Movies HD." Also they mention that epix is going to be part of the platinum package "Dish will begin offering the channel, Epix Premium HD, this month to all subscribers who add Dish's platinum high-definition service to their current package for $10 a month. "

Dish Network Agrees To Carry Epix Movie Channel - CBS News

Yeah I just saw this too on another site. They go into more detail in this article, they even mention the other hd channels coming today.

"Dish separately announced that several other high-definition channels are joining its lineup, in addition to Epix. The new channels expand Dish's HD offerings to 200 national channels. They include G4 HD, Headline News HD, History International HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, ShortsHD, Style HD and Turner Classic Movies HD." Also they mention that epix is going to be part of the platinum package "Dish will begin offering the channel, Epix Premium HD, this month to all subscribers who add Dish's platinum high-definition service to their current package for $10 a month. "

Dish Network Agrees To Carry Epix Movie Channel - CBS News

I am amazed at how many websites are posting this news. This is positive news for E*.