Epix & Dish in Talks

Morons really? I didn't have one for the longest time because of monetary reasons. My grandmother still doesn't have one for similar reasons. Does that mean we don't know about the technology? Nope. Does that make us morons? No, i don't think so.

Just because Dish is doing something that upsets you and negatively impacts someone in your situation doesn't give you the right to insult others who are not so negatively impacted.

I don't want to start an argument back and forth about this. Your comment just really angered me and I felt the need to defend people in the same situation as my grandmother.

:up I couldn't agree more!

scott, you say dish wil beat them too but when will EPIX be available on dish I believe the channel was supposed to be 292?Any word on ESPNU HD? ty for any reply

Last edited:
Morons really? I didn't have one for the longest time because of monetary reasons. My grandmother still doesn't have one for similar reasons. Does that mean we don't know about the technology? Nope. Does that make us morons? No, i don't think so.

Just because Dish is doing something that upsets you and negatively impacts someone in your situation doesn't give you the right to insult others who are not so negatively impacted.

I don't want to start an argument back and forth about this. Your comment just really angered me and I felt the need to defend people in the same situation as my grandmother.

It angers you that people are bothered by Dish giving better deals to the dying breeds and shafting the generation that will pay their bills for the far future?

You get angry at stupid sentiments.

It angers you that people are bothered by Dish giving better deals to the dying breeds and shafting the generation that will pay their bills for the far future?

lemme guess u r 18 and still live in your parents basement (nuthin wrong with that) but just sayin
;):eek:

Now you're showing how biased you are. Better deal? You can get the exact same deal she's got, just drop your equipment to what she has. Last time I checked Dish isn't offering her a special Senior discount.

I'm not saying Dish's equipment pricing is fine. But show a little respect.

If what I read quite a while ago on AVSForum is true, I can't imagine Dish ever carrying Epix.

What I read was that Epix repeats as much as Voom or Smithsonian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts