Epix & Dish in Talks

Yes. I have 340 and I have Top250 + HD Addon.

OK,

So there is only one Encore HD, either with the AEP or the Top250 + HD Add on.

One more question about Encore?

If you go to dishnetwork.com and access your account, go to the additional programming page, under "A LA CARTE" there is an Encore listed there to add for $4.99, since I already have ENCORE on channel 340 with AEP is this a different Encore?

Thanks,

If you go to dishnetwork.com and access your account, go to the additional programming page, under "A LA CARTE" there is an Encore listed there to add for $4.99, since I already have ENCORE on channel 340 with AEP is this a different Encore?

Thanks,

Encore HD is always Encore HD, otherwise it would be called something else. If you have the HD Addon, you get the HD versions of the SD channels you get with your plan (if such HD channels exist on the service).

Scott, do you know anything official yet about EPIX about when it will be coming to Dish, or are you predicting that EPIX will come to Dish before Cox? Also, do you know what package it will be in? :confused:

On 11/18/09 Epix was uplinked to channel 292 for testing
Check the uplink section of this website for 11/18/09

Question how did Dish convince EPIX to be carried as a part
of Platinum HD, when EPIX is a Premium channel that
is offered on Verizon FIOS for 10 dollars a month?

If dish picks up EPIX will you also have access to EPIX online at no additional charge? For the 9.99 charge at FIOS that includes online.

Once again, Dish is protecting morons that don't know about technology, and giving the shaft for their best customers.

Morons really? I didn't have one for the longest time because of monetary reasons. My grandmother still doesn't have one for similar reasons. Does that mean we don't know about the technology? Nope. Does that make us morons? No, i don't think so.

Just because Dish is doing something that upsets you and negatively impacts someone in your situation doesn't give you the right to insult others who are not so negatively impacted.

I don't want to start an argument back and forth about this. Your comment just really angered me and I felt the need to defend people in the same situation as my grandmother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)