EPIX to feature live boxing in March!

My updated guide now shows it. My 722 won't set it for a recording....... I'll try again later.

NOw that is interesting. I will hopefully be at an NCAA tournament game Saturday. I sure hope I can set a timer although to be honest the only really good fights in the division would be Haye against either Klitschko (supposedly coming) or brother vs. brother.

While I will watch and enjoy the fight, it won't be a barn burner by any means. I've never seen a Klitschko fight that was much above boring! I think Stewart teaches them that style... :)

Brother vs brother probably will never happen. They have sworn that wouldn't do that, although that could be a pretty good fight.

Excellent. I'm looking forward to it. As has been said, I'm sure this won't be the most exciting of fights, but it is a heavyweight fight nonetheless!

Yesterday I tried setting the timer twice and it seemed to time out without showing me that it was, indeed, set. This morning I was going to try again and, voila, it's already set! I've never had that happen before.

Too much junk on the screen... Epix Boxing.JPG

The outcome of the main event is suspect! I was not enthused at the quality of the HD picture for this event and the announcers really sucked. It's a beginning however and that I applaud!

The outcome of the main event is suspect! I was not enthused at the quality of the HD picture for this event and the announcers really sucked. It's a beginning however and that I applaud!

This wasn't the first Klitscho fight using SD cameras zoomed in to fill the screen (instead of just using HD cameras)

I have to say that I really dislike the current stable of heavyweight fighters. These Russians and their flat-footed slugging style is just so boring compared to the middleweights. I would much rather watch boxers box than watch two hulks just stand there and trade punches like "Rock-em Sock-em Robots,"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)