EPIX1 (Ch. 380) on Western Arc screen flashing...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rodin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2006
Anyone else able to verify if EPIX1 on the WA is flashing on and off during movies?? It's very annoying.. the screen has been constantly going black quickly and multiple times (audio continues). Don't know how to report such a problem to dish technical support, so thought I'd post it here first to see if anyone else is having the issue, and if so, maybe DIRT can forward the information to the tech team.

I too have been noticing this, just blackout flashes like every 5 minutes, only for a split second no audio drop outs though.

Watching on my 211k with WA dish.

Edit: just had 2 flashes in the last minute.

1 more just 30seconds ago

Seems to be getting worse.

I recored one movie (Early Monday before I dropped BB@H on Monday night) and watched today. All was well.

Anyone else able to verify if EPIX1 on the WA is flashing on and off during movies?? It's very annoying.. the screen has been constantly going black quickly and multiple times (audio continues). Don't know how to report such a problem to dish technical support, so thought I'd post it here first to see if anyone else is having the issue, and if so, maybe DIRT can forward the information to the tech team.

I too have been noticing this, just blackout flashes like every 5 minutes, only for a split second no audio drop outs though.

Watching on my 211k with WA dish.

Edit: just had 2 flashes in the last minute.

1 more just 30seconds ago

Seems to be getting worse.

Will you both send me a PM with your phone/account number so I can put in a report for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts