Equipment cost for new customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok, one last question (I hope) :). Do you get billed for two months on your first bill with Directv just like Dish Network does?

When I went through my local dealer, he setup the all of the rebates and discounts before I got my first bill. Got my bill the other day and it was for one month. I sign up for auto pay but not sure if itnwill go through on the first bill or if I need to mail the first bill.

It doesn't appear that Directv charges for two months of service on your first bill. I found this on their website:

DIRECTV bills you for a full month of service at the start of your billing cycle. So, for example, if your billing cycle starts on June 15th, DIRECTV will bill from June 15th through July 14th. Your billing cycle is based on the date you activate service and cannot be changed. About four days after activation, you'll receive a bill for your first month of service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts