This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Equipment Obsolete meesage

I don't think it would work on old Legacy stuff but I could be wrong
The Wally is able to use a Legacy signal. It would be limited to one tuner however.

got new equipment and purchased a Wally and hooked it up to where my 311 was and now can't get a signal. Do i need to change to a different LNB on my dish for the Wally or should it work with how the 311 was set up? ?
What message are you getting, exactly? If you haven't done so already, a check switch needs to be performed so that the Wally detects the LNB/Switch you are using. This is done in the Diagnostics menu (Home x 3) under the Dish information section on the left. The option is called test installation.

It says dp plus digital LNBF

it did that and it said test failed

Reactions: charlesrshell
got new equipment and purchased a Wally and hooked it up to where my 311 was and now can't get a signal. Do i need to change to a different LNB on my dish for the Wally or should it work with how the 311 was set up? ?
If you have a Dish Pro LNBF, it's possibly the LNBF or something is connected wrong. You know, Dish is doing these upgrades for free, which means a tech coming out and giving you the newest Dish/LNB and making sure it works correctly - for free.
Did I say they do this for free?