eScapes on 99w

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lehman bud farm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 31, 2015
Chantilly
eScapes of 99w 3789 H has a message once in awhile saying that they are going off air on April 30th.

If your enjoying this channel now is the time to do your recordings as they are leaving satellite next week.

Reactions: MikeI
but they were gone before and came back
I was thinking the same thing. I mean I don't have my hopes up and don't want someone to think they will come back from our collective posts...but I thought it. :D

Reactions: Magic Static
I was thinking the same thing. I mean I don't have my hopes up and don't want someone to think they will come back from our collective posts...but I thought it. :D
Too bad..they have a great HD picture along with their audio..

eScapes of 99w 3789 H has a message once in awhile saying that they are going off air on April 30th.

If your enjoying this channel now is the time to do your recordings as they are leaving satellite next week.

I never had much luck with that channel. One day you'd turn it on and it would work perfect, and the next it would break up so bad you couldn't watch it. The last three times I re-scanned 99W, it didn't even show up in the channel list. I kind of liked watching it on occasion, but as I said, it never did work most of the time. When it was on, it had a good signal, but still broke up badly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)