ESPN - Black

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you guys sure it is fixed? Both 73 and 206 are showing a grey screen on my HR-21. I'm able to turn over to ESPN2 on both 72 and 209. I'm also able to see other MPEG-4 HD channels.

I've reset my receiver. Any ideas?

there are contract negotiation difficulties between D* and espn much like with VS. :eek::eek::eek: get used to the blackness :eek::D

I've been noticing a glitch in ESPNHD for the past week where it seems like it pauses for a split second and then goes on to normal. It will do this every few minutes like it isn't processing a frame and just makes a stop/stutter effect. Most may not even notice it. It's doing it on both of my HR receivers. No other channel I notice is doing this, but I've been watching a lot more ESPNHD lately with college football starting and it's becoming pretty annoying.

I've been noticing a glitch in ESPNHD for the past week where it seems like it pauses for a split second and then goes on to normal. It will do this every few minutes like it isn't processing a frame and just makes a stop/stutter effect. Most may not even notice it. It's doing it on both of my HR receivers. No other channel I notice is doing this, but I've been watching a lot more ESPNHD lately with college football starting and it's becoming pretty annoying.
I've noticed this too. Sometimes I tune in and it's in standard and sometimes in HD. Last night I had the black screen problem like the rest with 73 working fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)