ESPN - Black

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you guys sure it is fixed? Both 73 and 206 are showing a grey screen on my HR-21. I'm able to turn over to ESPN2 on both 72 and 209. I'm also able to see other MPEG-4 HD channels.

I've reset my receiver. Any ideas?

there are contract negotiation difficulties between D* and espn much like with VS. :eek::eek::eek: get used to the blackness :eek::D

I've been noticing a glitch in ESPNHD for the past week where it seems like it pauses for a split second and then goes on to normal. It will do this every few minutes like it isn't processing a frame and just makes a stop/stutter effect. Most may not even notice it. It's doing it on both of my HR receivers. No other channel I notice is doing this, but I've been watching a lot more ESPNHD lately with college football starting and it's becoming pretty annoying.

I've been noticing a glitch in ESPNHD for the past week where it seems like it pauses for a split second and then goes on to normal. It will do this every few minutes like it isn't processing a frame and just makes a stop/stutter effect. Most may not even notice it. It's doing it on both of my HR receivers. No other channel I notice is doing this, but I've been watching a lot more ESPNHD lately with college football starting and it's becoming pretty annoying.
I've noticed this too. Sometimes I tune in and it's in standard and sometimes in HD. Last night I had the black screen problem like the rest with 73 working fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)