ESPN-HD: NHL & Baseball LIVE in HD Today!

The game looked great to me!!! I see that the goalcam replays are SD, probably because they don't have any tiny HD "spy cams" that they plant in tight places.

Is anyone getting the black screen? I have been getting it like twice in the 2 minutes. It is a quick black screen that pops up and then it is gone like a blink...

It seems the black screen is not limited to espn only, i just witnessed it on hbo and cinemax. Voom might be working on something. Plus, spiderman on cinemax west had really bad pixelation

Sean Mota said:
DVI --- today has been the day when I have seen them the most...

I get those from time to time with DVI too. That is why I use components now. Sometimes you won't see the black screen all day, and other times, you will notice it every few minutes. And it varies on different channels too! It puzzles me?

neo0285 said:
It seems the black screen is not limited to espn only, i just witnessed it on hbo and cinemax. Voom might be working on something. Plus, spiderman on cinemax west had really bad pixelation

the west coast feeds for all the premiums have so much pixelation going on with fast movements. If I don't catch it on the east channel I skip it. They should fix it, or get rid of the west feeds!

I'm having trouble with my DVI input as well-the game looks better thru DVI than component but the screen is flashing purple streaks every few seconds and will go black at times-seems its doing it on every channel-component pq doesn't look good but atleast i don't have the purple streaks-I'm new here and new to voom-has anyone had any similiar problems?

I have been watching the game and have seen the occational black screen as well.

Other then that (and the fact the Sox are losing) it looks good.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I have been watching the game and have seen the occational black screen as well.

Other then that (and the fact the Sox are losing) it looks good.

I guess this "black screen" is not only seeing on DVI connections but on component connections as well.

I have my Mitsubishi hooked up to Component and also DVI. I saw those quick blinks of black several times as I watched on each one. Never saw them like that until today either.

Lem52

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts