ESPN2 HD September 8th

Status
Please reply by conversation.
FlyingJ said:
Ummm Barney, everytime something shows up for us D8 loyalists to smile about, you try to rain on our parade. D* will come out the winner in the end. We all want more, and when we get it we will want more again. Have some patience. These things are technical and involve 10's if not 100s of millions of dollars. Not everything goes according to plan. Good thing you don't have a subscription to NASA, you would have changed over to the Russian space program, then the Chinese....remember, you are just one subscriber, we know your position on D* and I am willing to bet that in the very near future your post will be titled, I'm Back!

Flying & everyone else. If I seem to be "down" on D*, I think Longhorn said it best. Me as a customer is not being informed or nothing from D*. I am sorry if I seem to only post "bad" info & ask why. To me, they have cried wolf too many times.
Any yes, as soon as I get the upgrade with D*, I will post "I'm Back & loving it". You know me too well. ;)
I sooo want a HD-DVR.........but will wait until the upgrade. I'll also keep my "so what" to myself from now on.....
Please let that "satellite fly real soon"......& get the show on the road. I'm waiting.

Barney

Man D* sure does not like to let out any info. I just got my monthly e-mail from them for September highlights and not a word about ESPN2HD. I'm not totally surprised that there was no info about this in the e-mail but at this point you'd think they would want to share anything positive about HD that they can.

CWS_kahuna said:
Man D* sure does not like to let out any info. I just got my monthly e-mail from them for September highlights and not a word about ESPN2HD. I'm not totally surprised that there was no info about this in the e-mail but at this point you'd think they would want to share anything positive about HD that they can.

Just got my monthly bill from D*. An insert was included that had the new channel listings. ESPN2HD was listed, channel 72, with a note "as of 9/8"

gwinchilla said:
Just got my monthly bill from D*. An insert was included that had the new channel listings. ESPN2HD was listed, channel 72, with a note "as of 9/8"

Well that's good to hear. Only a little over a week left.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts