Espn2 Hd??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
EEJay said:
I'm with Dino. Even though he is a damn Duke fan. ;)

Re the change back to ESPN: Now we can see all the calls going Duke's way in HD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAW HAW! I don't want to take this thread off topic, but thanks for the great laughs, folks. I don't like using these things, but to make sure you all know that my good humor is sincere: :) :) :)

By the way, I am a UT Longhorn in all things non-basketball since that's my Alma Mater, but Duke basketball got its hooks in me way back in the Seventies and I never looked back.

Back on topic, there seems to have been a wholesale move of HD programming from ESPN2 to ESPN; there are only some 4 or 5 HD sports events scheduled for all of January now (the rest is original ESPN programming like 'Tilt').

--Dino

Did someone say that yesterdays Duke game was suppose to be in HD on ESPN2HD but then got moved to ESPN?

I saw part of this game yesterday but it was not shown in HD. That is a bummer if it was suppose to be in HD on the duce but then got downgraded to SD on ESPN. I could have just as easily watched it in SD on ESPN 2 so my did they make the change?

Dino mentioned Tilt a couple posts above this one, is anyone gonna check this show out? I'm gonna give it a shot, starts tonight I believe.

hancox said:
I'm trying sooooooooo hard not to enter into the Dook-bashing. :)

You don't need to. Our Huskies have done enough of that...on the court!
:yes

Is TILT going to be shown in HD? Bash those Dookies all you want you won't hear me complain. Although I can say that UCONN nor DUKE is as good as my Alma Mater. That's the UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS! GO ILLINI!

alta -- too right, and that hurts!

Sharpie -- also right; #1 is #1

...and yeah, Tilt will premiere on ESPN in HD tonight, right after the Duke / N.C. State game (at around 9:00 p.m. ET (actually, they're airing Tilt twice, back-to-back)). I believe I'll watch it, it looks interesting.

CWS_kahuna, the Duke game (that's on tonight, actually, not last night (and it's Duke men--did the women play last night?)) will be on ESPN in HD; before that it was scheduled for ESPN2HD; and before THAT it was scheduled for ESPN but NOT high def. That's why I got excited: first I thought it wouldn't be HD, then I thought it would be HD but on ESPN2 where I couldn't see it in HD, then they moved it to ESPN in HD.

Hope that clears it up.

--Dino

(I like parentheses!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)