Espn2 Hd??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
EEJay said:
I'm with Dino. Even though he is a damn Duke fan. ;)

Re the change back to ESPN: Now we can see all the calls going Duke's way in HD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAW HAW! I don't want to take this thread off topic, but thanks for the great laughs, folks. I don't like using these things, but to make sure you all know that my good humor is sincere: :) :) :)

By the way, I am a UT Longhorn in all things non-basketball since that's my Alma Mater, but Duke basketball got its hooks in me way back in the Seventies and I never looked back.

Back on topic, there seems to have been a wholesale move of HD programming from ESPN2 to ESPN; there are only some 4 or 5 HD sports events scheduled for all of January now (the rest is original ESPN programming like 'Tilt').

--Dino

Did someone say that yesterdays Duke game was suppose to be in HD on ESPN2HD but then got moved to ESPN?

I saw part of this game yesterday but it was not shown in HD. That is a bummer if it was suppose to be in HD on the duce but then got downgraded to SD on ESPN. I could have just as easily watched it in SD on ESPN 2 so my did they make the change?

Dino mentioned Tilt a couple posts above this one, is anyone gonna check this show out? I'm gonna give it a shot, starts tonight I believe.

hancox said:
I'm trying sooooooooo hard not to enter into the Dook-bashing. :)

You don't need to. Our Huskies have done enough of that...on the court!
:yes

Is TILT going to be shown in HD? Bash those Dookies all you want you won't hear me complain. Although I can say that UCONN nor DUKE is as good as my Alma Mater. That's the UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS! GO ILLINI!

alta -- too right, and that hurts!

Sharpie -- also right; #1 is #1

...and yeah, Tilt will premiere on ESPN in HD tonight, right after the Duke / N.C. State game (at around 9:00 p.m. ET (actually, they're airing Tilt twice, back-to-back)). I believe I'll watch it, it looks interesting.

CWS_kahuna, the Duke game (that's on tonight, actually, not last night (and it's Duke men--did the women play last night?)) will be on ESPN in HD; before that it was scheduled for ESPN2HD; and before THAT it was scheduled for ESPN but NOT high def. That's why I got excited: first I thought it wouldn't be HD, then I thought it would be HD but on ESPN2 where I couldn't see it in HD, then they moved it to ESPN in HD.

Hope that clears it up.

--Dino

(I like parentheses!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)