ESPN's 30 for 30

I seen a commercial that on the 16th is one about the whole Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan Olympic thingy

I'm not sure I will be interested in that one or not. I got real tired of that story,real fast back then. Not sure I want to a re-hash of it even 20 years later.

This story's been beaten to death (no pun intended). But I might watch anyway...like a train wreck, you know?

I'll watch. The 30 for 30's do a great job with behind the scenes footage, current interviews, etc. I always seem to find out something I didn't know about the story...

I'll probably watch it too. I still think that the best 30 for 30 ESPN has ever done is Elway to Marino and the USFL one too.

April 17th, 30 for 30 Detroit Pistons Bad Boys Era, I think this has the potential to be one of the best 30 for 30's!!!

They have one coming up Sunday night on the rise and fall of the Big East. I think that will be really good.

I still think that the "Four days in OCtober" episode anout the 2004 ALCS was the best episode but I am hopelessly biased.

I'll watch the Big East one, too. I'm a sucker for these types of documentaries. Big East does have a lot of rich tradition.

Tampa8, ESPN will probably tell you that the ACC is and will always be the best division.

I watched it, was pretty intense all that happened there

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Good one on the bad boys.
Nothing changed my perspective on Isaiah Thomas. Would not trust him as far as I could throw him!
Oh and I have a bad back:)

It was great, brought me back to my teenage years watching te team and them finally beating the celtics, I was watching the 30 for 30 with my daughter and kind of relived where I was when bird intercepted the pass from Isaiah when I thought they finally had them beat. Great deep insight to that team.

Last edited:
I'll be watching this and I know I'm going to love it. That team was really fun to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)