Espnu or All American Direct distants in HD

Ok, just got off the phone with AAD. The gentlemen I spoke with had just gotten a memo and he read it right off the paper to me. Since I already have all 8 channels in SD from AAD, I can add either Chicago or LA to my existing package (on Saturday), for $24.99/month, or $49.98/quarterly special. To clarify, he said I would receive 12 channels (8 SD from NY & SF) PLUS 4 HD Channels (Chicago or LA) for $24.99/month OR $49.98/quarterly special. He said since I already had all 8 SD channels, I was grandfathered in for both SD cities! I miss that word ROFL

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay more than $10-$15 a month, these prices are ridiculous. I hope they don't get any business for trying to pull over something like this with all of us subscribers, whether we are getting distants rightfully or wrongfully.

It's not an additional $24.99 to me, it's 12 dollars more per month. $12.99 I'm already paying plus $12 for HD equals $24.99/month.
The gentlemen said I would receive all 8 SD Channels from NY and SF PLUS my choice of Chicago or LA for $24.99/month TOTAL.

It's not an additional $24.99 to me, it's 12 dollars more per month. $12.99 I'm already paying plus $12 for HD equals $24.99/month.
The gentlemen said I would receive all 8 SD Channels from NY and SF PLUS my choice of Chicago or LA for $24.99/month TOTAL.

that sounds more like it i would pay that

The other poster said it is $24.99 a month on top of the $12.99, or $34.99 if you don't have SD.

Mitch

NFL might enforce blackouts, ya never know.

I wonder how many out there, who have locals were just thinking of getting these just to see some different news and such...Wondering if it is still worth it for those who have locals?

Well the person I spoke with said $24.99 for all 12 channels or $49.98 for a 3 month special

That sounds reasonable.

Did you call the main number? The person I talked to just said to call back on Saturday.

I'm hoping Alaska can get both cities since the the one city rule only mentioned the 48 states.

I wonder how many out there, who have locals were just thinking of getting these just to see some different news and such...Wondering if it is still worth it for those who have locals?

I've been able to watch sports(NFL,MLB) with no blackouts. Looking forward to some PAC10 ganes from LA this year. I think it's worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)