Every Season Of The Red Green Show On Roku

joeroscoe1957

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2004
Just noticed it , in the "Nowhere" ch on roku . I know "red green" is not everyone's favorite type of comedy , but it's a great find for me .

It's a great show. And you made a great find. I'll have to go check it out.

Nowhere TV is a private channel and doesn't show up in the Roku guide.

To add the channel, go to this site: http://www.thenowhereman.com/roku/

Find the sentence "Nowhere TV is a Roku "private" channel, which means it does not appear in the Roku Channel Store. To install Nowhere TV on your Roku, click here."
Click where it says click here.

You'll have to log into to your roko account to then add the channel. It's free, though accepts donations.

Nowhere TV is a private channel and doesn't show up in the Roku guide.

To add the channel, go to this site: http://www.thenowhereman.com/roku/

Find the sentence "Nowhere TV is a Roku "private" channel, which means it does not appear in the Roku Channel Store. To install Nowhere TV on your Roku, click here."
Click where it says click here.

You'll have to log into to your roko account to then add the channel. It's free, though accepts donations.

Thank you very much! This makes me wonder what other "private" channels are available. Now I can enjoy Red Green.

A google search of "Roku private channel" will provide many alternative programming options. I have added 10 or so private channels with mixed results. Some are waiting for Roku store approval , others are niche and aimed at a select audience then there are the ones that are someone's dream to broadcast, but are quite a nightmare of design, content and reliability!

just got my Roku HD today and installed that private channel. Even though I have all 15 seasons of the show on DVD (originally from VHS) its nice to have them "ready" when I want to watch one

one thing I noticed now...this afternoon the quality was really good

now they look like a blown up youtube video....wonder why?

figured it out...when it loads it shows quality and 4 dots
4 dots...good quality
2 dots...you tube quality

later last night I was getting more 4 dots than 2 ;)

I only got a couple of older standard roku boxes , (over 2 years old) , use to try figuring out quality & loading issues , just come to accept that some days are better than others , I think it's my dsl ? Usually get good results on Nowhere Tv tho. Will have to update someday , Have noticed that my son-in-laws newer boxes , loads faster & have capabilities to watch stuff I can't .

I found the Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. It's in the Canadian TV section. PQ looks good. A good alternative to pestering sat. or cable to show them. I can think of a few more titles to put on there though.