Everyone please check their Directv.com account, maybe just a glitch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

coinmaster32

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2010
USA
I just logged onto my Directv Account, and it is showing the total due in parenthesis, which actually means I have a positive balance.

Thing is, it's an exact opposite of what I owe.

I checked other recent activity, no charges or credits for 3-4 days, so I don't know what's going on.

currentbal.png

I see that credit balance just a day or two ahead of my autopay being taken and my bill being made available to me. It is the credits that are on my new account, or at least some of them.

Do you have any credits that apply to your bill? That's what is showing on mine and would also show even if I wasn't on autopay.

No. I see nothing new under recent activity. There is nothing that would of took me owing them $72, and made it a $72 positive balance, that's over $140 dollars.

I thought the (#) was a credit? I don't check it often since I get an email layout of my bill. I get my new customer credits few days before then it goes to $0.00 since I'm
on auto pay.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The ( ) means a credit. As noted above Directv posts all credits to the account a day or so before the charges are posted on the account. This is ANY credit you have
free HD...they charge $10 but credit it $10 then
monthly discounts
anything removed from account
credits for other things
referrals
etc

Right now I have a 11.XX credit due to them dropping sports pack on the account. My bill started the 18th and this was done two days ago.
I always get excited when I log onto my account and see a large credit from credits/referrals etc...then a day later it swings the other way :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts