Evil..CBS

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Since no one has started a thread. It;s a slow, but creepy burn. Perfectly casted. (Luke Cage).. Worth a watch from the couple who created the Good Wife/Fight.

Reactions: dennispap
After swearing off network TV, I decided to check this out since it has a paranormal flavor to it. It's okay, but it will not last. The ratings are terrible by CBS standards.

Evil reminds me a bit of the short lived ABC series from the early 2000s 'Miracles' with Skeet Ulrich, Hector Elizondo and the actress that plays Baez in Blue Bloods.

I'm glad the Dish allows me to on-Demand the past episodes for no fee so I can get caught up. I'm liking it so far, even with "Evil Harold".

The last two episodes have been really good. I'm going to keep watching, and I glad to hear it got renewed for a second season. I typically don't care for procedurals and I don't like when episodes of procedurals don't have a real ending, but in this case, I think Evil does it pretty well. The last two episodes didn't have an ending with a bow on it, and I think that adds a lot to the show. Only thing I don't care for are the kids. The four girls always talking and screaming over each other are annoying as hell.

This show is aptly named. The Little Girl and the Halloween Sleep-over was well done. And we aren't sure if "Bad Harold" (sorry, Leyland) had anything to do with it. I fully expected Leyland to open his car door and the Little Girl to hop in, but no, we don't get closure.

Like KAB hinted at, there is already a thread for "Evil" and he provided the link. Maybe a Moderator will merge the two so we don't end up with two separate set of posts.

So Tommy will premiere on February 6, on the timeslot currently held by Evil.:rolleyes:

So, I guess that means, that will be the end of Evil´s season 1, and then it will come back for the fall of 2020 for its second season. :rolleyes:

I'm finally starting this as my holiday hiatus time binge and enjoying it so far (2 episodes in). I generally don't watch network procedurals or shows/movies with a horror element to them (such as demon possession), but I like how this addresses the religious and miracle issues from different angles. I suspect as the show progresses Kristen will start to believe that things that can't be scientifically explained are possible (i.e., have some kind of spiritual/nonphysical force behind them) and David will become more skeptical. That's how these kinds of partner pairings usually go.

Still enjoying this show, except for anything related to Leyland, IMO it is just a useless filler
I still think of him as "Bad Harold". The last episode brings the mini-arc with the kid to an end, and I must say, I did see it coming. David must have friends in High Places…

I still think of him as "Bad Harold". The last episode brings the mini-arc with the kid to an end, and I must say, I did see it coming. David must have friends in High Places…
Don't you mean Bad Ben? Harold was a good guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)