Exclusive DISH On Demand content for DISH Network Customers on 10-25-09

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This could not have come at a better time. My 4 year old daughter is home sick today and I am staying with her - and we just watched this and she loved it. Hopefully, Dish does more programs like this in the future.

Are all the Dish On Demand "TV Entertainment" events free? Seems like they are on my receivers.

Also I'm curious about the spotty downloads. Some people have it, while others don't. Some receivers on the same account have it, but others do not. Is Dish doing some sort of targetted downloads? For example, does everybody get this event, or only those who have watched a Nick channel in the past?

TheKrell;1999748[B said:
]Are all the Dish On Demand "TV Entertainment" events free? [/B]Seems like they are on my receivers.

Also I'm curious about the spotty downloads. Some people have it, while others don't. Some receivers on the same account have it, but others do not. Is Dish doing some sort of targetted downloads? For example, does everybody get this event, or only those who have watched a Nick channel in the past?
For the past 2 years they have been. it is only shows/specials , no movies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts