Exede evolution plan

howsthatagain

Original poster
Jul 11, 2014
I'm interested in moving to a place where I'd need satellite internet. I talked to Exede about the Evolution plan and the rep said that the "Unlimited Access Email & Web Pages" under the plan refers to anything that's not streaming. So I could download files through email or websites. Is this really how it works?

I'm interested in moving to a place where I'd need satellite internet. I talked to Exede about the Evolution plan and the rep said that the "Unlimited Access Email & Web Pages" under the plan refers to anything that's not streaming. So I could download files through email or websites. Is this really how it works?
I believe that the ONLY way that you can download files & it not count against your data cap is to download between 3am-8am during the data free zone. All other times,you can read as many emails & view as many web pages as your heart's delight,you just can't view video streams without it counting against your cap. Download files outside of the data free zone will also count against your cap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)