Extra good Picture quality on the Fox Stations last night?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Flipping through the channels last night, football was on the FOX stations, and WOW! The color and sharpness was outstanding! I have never seen a signal so good form SD FTA!

Nothing wrong with being a nerd... Honestly, I am too... but more to the point, I prefer to play football than just merely sit on a couch and watch it. I'm pretty sucky as a sports fan like that. My wife totally hates it when she is watching those stupid reality shows and the new talent shows like America's got talent, Idol, You think you can dance, etc. because I'm always up and down doing other stuff as she sits there watching tv. She wonders why I can't sit still. I hate wasting time being a couch potato.

GaryPen said:
Ah Pittsburgh. I love the smell of rust in the morning.

Hey now! I got no snappy come back for that. So, I'll revert to what every good Pittsburgher does when he doesn't have a good come back. " yin's guys don't have a football team as good as the Stillers!!!!" (said in the Pittsburgh accent, if you don't know that, it's similar to a Baltimore accent and add a mullet to the person speaking)

Last edited:
I guess I'm spoiled with the HD, if I can't get the football game in HD then you probably won't find me watching it. It just feels like tunnel vision and you can't see what's going on in the game when it is shot in SD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hi I'm new here

ABC News Now on IA8 @ 89W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts