Extra Innings free preview?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IceRunner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2006
I got an e-mail message that mentions an Extra Innings free preview coming up, but I don't see any dates mentioned. Does anybody know when?

I have Extra Innings, but I hope that a free preview means I'll be able to get the EI mix and the strike-zone channel, which I don't get.

I dont know for sure, but it will probably be the Thursday-Sunday after the All-Star game or possibly the week after.

What Zimm said is typically correct, expect Thursday - Sunday following the All Star Game. Package also gets a price reduction, $119 if I remember right?

I got an e-mail message that mentions an Extra Innings free preview coming up, but I don't see any dates mentioned. Does anybody know when?

I have Extra Innings, but I hope that a free preview means I'll be able to get the EI mix and the strike-zone channel, which I don't get.

I got that too, in the monthly email....I thought that was kind of odd to not put in a date, but I am guessing after the all star break as well for the "Second" half of the season.

Package also gets a price reduction, $119 if I remember right?

Followed the link in that email myself, and if you try to sign up for MLBEI now, you are still charged $200. I would be madder than h*ll if I signed up this week and then next week they dropped the price by half.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)