Faith Restored in VoOm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jvinlove

Original poster
May 6, 2004
i was strating to fall into the negativity trap of some of the voom flamers and bad installs , especially when my installer called and said i would not be able to recieve the OTA channels with a stealth
I called VoOm tonight to verify my account and they said i was approoved for a larger antenna i am assuming a winnegaurd, and a rotor so that i will be able to turn the antenna to recieve all OTA channels
I will stick behind VoOm and hope that it takes off!!!
I work at a Best Buy Store and man are we missing out on the boat for
VoOm activations with the amount of HDTV's We sell :shocked :shocked

Let us know if you get a rotor with your antenae upgrade. My towers are in three different dirrections, but so far only one is broadcasting digitally, so I have no problem, just no networks on VOOM.

Trouthead said:
Let us know if you get a rotor with your antenae upgrade. My towers are in three different dirrections, but so far only one is broadcasting digitally, so I have no problem, just no networks on VOOM.

Don't hold your breath on them installing a rotor for free.

maybe wishfull thinking??

I have real doubts that VOOM will install a rotor, but there is a possibility, (why does this sound like the line in Dumb and Dumber?), and all we have to do is sit back and wait.

I figure I'll end up with a rotor and a larger antenae when my local start broadcasting digitally. If things go the way it looks distant networks could be a thing of the past for those of us that are grandfather in.

Nope its been authorized by Voom my installer has given me this info and i have called voom as well
my installer is bringing it with him tuesday when they do the install

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts